6 ft CityChick Cedar Chicken Tractor - BASE MODEL
We offer free delivery with any purchase of a CityChick chicken tractor to the metro Atlanta area.
Our CityChick cedar A-Frame Chicken Tractor is constructed primarily from red cedarwood. Cedar acts as a natural pest deterrent and is naturally rot-resistant. Our coop is constructed to be heavy-duty and will last for years (not months like those cheap online coops). Our coop will look great in any backyard and will provide safety and security for your flock.
CityChick chicken tractor Features:
- 2 locking egg doors to allow easy access to collect delicious fresh eggs!
- The run area is constructed with heavy-duty hardware cloth (raccoons can easily open flimsy chicken wire).
- 2 locking run area doors. Keeping your flock protected from predators while you aren't able to supervise free range time.
- Easy to open side door that allows access for cleaning inside the chicken tractor.
- Removable nesting bar to allow for easy cleaning.
- Locking ramp door. Pull the ramp cable up at night after the flock goes to bed. Keeping your chickens protected at night!
- 2 hooks to hang your feeder and waterer (sold separately). Check out our custom made water pipe add-on feature or our combo feeder/water chimney feature!
- Wheels allow you to easily move the coop around the yard. Your flock will enjoy new spots to graze on and to fertilize! When you're ready to move the chicken tractor, simply lift up on one end and move!
- Perfect fit for 3 full grown chickens or 5 bantams breeds.
- The CityChick basic tractor model measures 6 ft long. The tractor is 4 ft tall and 4 ft wide.
- The base model *does not include* a feeder or waterer. Please check out the upgrades for these options.
- Have more chickens? Looking for a larger coop? Check out our 8 ft model.
CityChick Chicken tractor upgrades (sold separately):
- Cedar does turn a beautiful grey over time. We offer a 100% tung oil finish. Tung oil is a wonderful chemical free alternative to chemical sealants.
- 6 ft run extension. The flock will love the extra space that our beautiful cedar run provides. Click on the photo for details about the run.
- Water pipe feature. Dirty water is unhealthy for your chickens! Keep your water clean with our custom made water pipe. Easy to fill and will last for 2 - 3 days when filled. Click here to check out the 6 ft CityChick cedar chicken tractor with water feature.
Not in Atlanta? We can deliver for a fee. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 470-375-9969 for details.
Sorry - we don't deliver out of Georgia at the moment.
CityChick chicken tractors are built on demand and can take up to two weeks from time of purchase to delivery.
Our cedar chicken tractor return policy:
All of our cedar chickens tractors and runs come with a 30-day return window. If you need to return your cedar chicken tractor within the 30-day window, contact us at email@CityChickAtl.com. We will schedule a time and date to pick up the coop. We will return the amount paid for the coop less a $60 pick up fee.